West Bengal Yuvasree Prakalpa earlier named Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa was first introduced in 2013. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to job seekers who have enrolled in the Employment Bank portal of the West Bengal govt. Also, to enhance their employability by undergoing some education or training within the period of assistance.
What is Yuvasree Prakalpa ?
Yuvasree Prakalpa is the scheme launched by the West Bengal Government to provide Unemployed Assistance / Stipend to unemployed Youth of Rs. 1500 per month through the employment bank portal. The Said amount is only received if the applicant registered themself in the employment bank portal of West Bengal. The complete eligibility requirements for Yuvasree prakalpa are given below.
Objective of Yuvasree Prakalpa
The main objective of Yuvasree Prakalpa is to provide unemployment assistance to the enrolled jobseekers of the Employment Bank to enable them to upgrade their level of skill in order to make them employable or suitable for setting up self-employment ventures.
The government of West Bengal has arranged unemployment assistance to one lakh job seekers through the Employment Bank since 2013 so that they can increase their employability or become suitable to set up self-employment ventures by upgrading their skills. Each of the one lakh selected jobseekers is paid financial assistance @ Rs. 1500 per month.
What are the benefits of Yuvasree Prakalpa
With Yuvasree Prakalpa selected unemployed youth can get 1500 rupees monthly assistance directly to their bank account. The main point of benefits are pointed below
- Unemployed young men and women will get 1500 rupees per month.
- Facilitate job oriented training.
- Provide financial assistance.
Yuvasree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Yuvasree you should fulfil the following criteria :
- the Applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- One unemployed member in each family will be given.
- Must be an unemployed young man / woman.
- The name should be registered in the Employment Bank.
- Must pass at least eighth grade.
- The age of the youth should be between 18-45 years. Age must be calculated according to April 1, 2021.
- Young men and women who have not taken any loan under the state and central government.
List of Required Documents for Yuvasree Prakalpa
- Secondary / Higher Secondary Certificate Xerox.
- Certificate of higher education.
- Xerox of your bank account book. (First page)
- Xerox of Aadhaar card.
- Voter card and PAN card.
- Curriculum vitae (CV/biodata)
Latest Update of Yuvasree Scheme
Important Links of Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021
|Status of Final waiting List||Click here|
|Status of Enrollment||Click here|
|Special Help Line for Yuvasree||Click here|
How to apply Yuvasree Prakalpa Online
The Online application procedure of Yuvasree Prakalpa are Given below :
1. First go to the official website of Yuvasree
employmentbankwb.gov.in is the website you have to first visit to apply online.
2. Home page of Emploement Bank for Yuvasree will open
On the home page, you see on the right side New Enrollment Job Seeker. Click on it.
3. Read Terms & Conditition
- Read the Following Terms & conditions vary Carefully and agree this making check the desired box and click accept and continue
- Directorate of Employment, Labour Department, Government of West Bengal reserves the right, to modify the terms, either partially or fully at any time.
- The job-seeker will be solely responsible for authenticity of any information supplied by him/her and also for updating it periodically. Information so received from the job seeker shall be accessible by any Employer/Placement agency, whatsoever, using the services of the Employment Bank portal.
- Although the Employment Directorate shall undertake primary verification of documents like trade licence, incorporation certificates, PAN cards etc, Employers and Placement Agencies shall be solely responsible for the authenticity of data and other details relating to the offer of employment. Employment Directorate under the Government of West Bengal is neither responsible for the selection/non selection of any candidate by the respective Employer of Placement Agency, nor it shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the job seekers if any, for using the services of the web portal. Directorate of Employment shall not be responsible for job offer, terms of employment, and/or conditions of service.
- Posting of irrelevant, defamatory, obscene, communal, racist, offensive, abusive, hateful, discriminatory contents or resume whether implicitly or explicitly is strictly prohibited. Employment Bank portal must not be used for causing social tension, anxiety, harassment, inconvenience or embarrassment, or disturbing the spirit of national integration to any person or group of persons. No one shall use the services for any illegal or immoral purpose with malafide intentions and ulterior motives.
- Penal action may be taken for supplying incomplete, false, inaccurate, objectionable or misleading information or for violation of any of the terms and particulars of such persons may be immediately removed from database.
- The job-seekers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account and will immediately notify by “CONTACT US” of any unauthorized use of their account and password.
- For any settlement of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction shall be Kolkata High Court or subordinate judiciary as the case may be within territory of state of West Bengal.
4. Fill Personal Details & Contact Information
- Father’s / Mother’s Name
- Spouse Name
- Caste / OBC
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- E-mail Address
5. Fill up Educational Details
Fillup Your Educational Details like Passed Examination, Year of passing, Board of examination and percentage. Also, put the details of physical measurement experience details and language you know.
6. Put Some additional Details
Upload your residential proof certificate and cv. Click the check box and click submit.
How to Check Status of Yuvasree online
- Visit official website of “Employment bank”
- Click on VIEW STATUS FOR ENROLLMENT AND YUVASREE
- Enter Your Jobseeker ID ( Like EBXXXXXXXXX023 )
- Enter the Security Code.
- click on “Submit”
Yuvasree Prakalpa Selection Process
- The State Government will provide Unemployment Assistance to a maximum of one lakh job- seekers annually.
- In case of Kolkata District, the Joint Director of Employment Kolkata shall be the sanctioning authority. For the rest of West Bengal, concerned SDOQs shall act as sanctioning authority.
- The selection of the applicants shall be done strictly on ‘First come, first served’ basis taking into account the date and time of enrolment of the applicant in the Employment Bank and on fulfilment of the eligibility criteria laid down in this regard.
- Whenever a recipient becomes employed or otherwise becomes ineligible for Unemployment Assistance, next job-seeker enrolled in the Employment Bank will be considered for this assistance within the quota of one lakh.
Yuvasree Prakalpa Annexture – I
Application Form for Unemployment Assistance (Annexure-I)
APPLICATION FOR UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE UNDER THE “YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA-2013” SCHEME
1. Name of the Applicant (in Capital letters):
2. Enrolment Number in Employment Bank:
3. Whether Unemployed till date: YES/NO
(Certificate from a Group –A Officer to be attached)
4. Name of the Head of Family (in Capital letters):
5. Postal Address with PIN :
6. Date of Birth:
7. Ration Card/Voter’s Identity Card Number:
(Attested photocopy to be submitted)
8. Bank Account Details (To be opened in any nationalized banks, preferably S.B.I)
i) Name of the Bank branch:
ii) Account Number :
iii) IFSC code :
iv) MICR code :
9. Whether received financial assistance in any Government-sponsored Self-Employment scheme in the past: YES/NO.
11. Whether any other member of his/her family has applied for Unemployment Assistance under this scheme: YES/NO
12. Declaration: The information provided by the undersigned here above are true and I shall be liable for the penal action that may be taken up by the Government in case any of this information is proved to be false subsequently. I shall forthwith inform the Employment Bank authority/ the SDO concerned in case I cease to conform to the eligibility criteria of the scheme in the interim period.
(Full Signature of the Applicant)
For official use only
The application of Sri/Smt……………………………………….bearing Enrolment No. ………………for Unemployment Assistance under this scheme has been verified and the same is being sanctioned subject to further verification of his/her eligibility from time to time.
(Signature with seal)
Sub-Divisional Officer ……………………. /
Joint Director of Employment, Kolkata
Yuvasree Prakalpa Annexture – II
Format for Unemployment Certificate by Group-A Officer (Annexure-II)
CERTIFICATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT
Certified that Sri/Smt ……………………………………………………………………………………………..………
Son/daughter/wife of Sri ………………………………………. residing at ……………………………………..
P.O………………………… P.S………………………. in the ……………………. District, who has applied for Unemployment Assistance under the YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA-2013 scheme is unemployed till date to the best of my knowledge.
Signature of the Officer (Group-A)
Name in Full
Designation with seal
Official Identity card number
Yuvasree Prakalpa Annexture – III
SELF-DECLARATION (To be submitted to the SDO/ Joint Director of Employment, Kolkata after every six months)
ENROLLMENT NO: ……………………..
I Sri/ Smt …………………………………………, Son/Daughter/Wife of Sri…………………………..
a recipient of Unemployment Assistance under YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA-2013 is unemployed till date and I am utilizing the Unemployment Assistance to undertake training for increasing my employability.
Note : All the fields below are mandatory and must be filled in properly
|Sl.No.||Name/Nature of training||Name and address of training institute||Date of initiation and duration of training||Remarks|
I shall be liable for penal action as per law in case this declaration is proved to be false subsequently.
Place: Signature in full
Name of the beneficiary:
Yuvasree Prakalpa Contact Details
Central Management Cell
67 Bentinck Street (4th Floor),
e mail – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (for Employers only)
Contact No – 033-22376300
[During office Hours, and Excluding Holidays]