West Bengal Utsashree Portal is newly created Web portal for transfer of teachers in there home area. This Portal is available for all teacher including non teaching staff. Utsashree portal will help the teachers for easy effective and headache free transfer process.
West Bengal Utsashree portal – Utsashree Scheme
On 22nd July says in Press Conference at Nabbana ,” Utsashree project is being launched for teachers. In the case of those who want to transfer to their own district, or to a school in front of the house. But if ten people want one place, it is not possible. It needs to be adjusted-re-adjusted. As I said before, teachers don’t have to go far. At least a portal is being set up to get as close to them as possible. Where teachers can apply themselves. The education department will take action accordingly. The name of this portal is Utsashree. Since the matter of education and education is the source of all things, it has been named Utsashree.”
Utsashree Portal Key Highlights
- Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced a new portal for teachers as “Utsashree portal”
- Chief Minister announces utsashree portal for transfer of teachers near home or in his district.
- In many cases, teachers have to go to schools far from home to teach. As a result, they have to read the problem.
Are you Worried about Expanses of your child for Higher Studies? You can lookout the new Scheme West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
Objective of Utsashree Scheme or Utsashree Prakalpa
The Main objective of Utsashree Portal is to make easier process of west bengal teacher transfer. It has been observed that from a long time teachers are applying for general transfer as well the mutual transfer yo there nearest area. But due to difficult management system it take more time to fixed it. Utsashree Portal may minimize this problem as this portal has made for all the teacher including primary and secondary school teachers. From this portal when any teacher do login with their unique ID , they can see how much vacancy or availability of post on desirable school.
Some Basic Objective of Utsashree Portal are as follows :
- To transfer of teachers near home or in his district.
- All Process and formalities will complete in a single portal
- Avoid to much documentation
- To make the transfer Process quick and Easy
- All Process will be done under observation of West Bengal Education Department
Benefit of Utsashree Scheme
- All Primary Teachers of West Bengal
- All Upper Primary Teachers of West Bengal
- All Graduate Teachers of West Bengal
- All Post Graduate Teachers of West Bengal
West Bengal govt Also Modify Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 . You may find it usefull.
West Bengal Utsashree Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Utsashree Scheme 2021|
|State||West Bengal Govt|
|Beneficiaries||All School Teachers of West Bengal|
|Controlled By||West Bengal Education Department|
|Type of Scheme||Utsashree Portal|
|Date Of Announcement||22.07.2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Utsashree Portal
For General Transfer
- The applicant should be confirmed and serving in the present school in the present post for at least five years.
- Applicant must be within 59 years of age
- Place of posting should be more than 25 km in case of secondary schools
- Primary teachers will not be able to apply within the same Circle
- No teaching/non teaching staff would be allowed to apply within five years of last transfer
- If anybody has refused a transfer order he/she will not be able to apply again before completion of seven years
- If anybody is under suspension, facing any Disciplinary proceedings/judicial proceedings or charges of financial irregularity he she shall not be able to apply for transfer
For Seek Transfer
- You are suffering from serious disease (as mentioned)
- You are in PH category (40% and above)
- You are female teacher and facing serious problems in attending schools on ground of divorce or death of husbands.
- Your age is 57 and above and willing for home district transfer.
- Any other valid reasons.
Documents Required to Apply in Utsashree portal
- Documents relating to any illness
- Documents relating to physical disablement (above 40%)
- Birth certificate of child for female teacher
- Distance certificate between places of posting of both spouses
- Distance certificate between place of posting and permanent address
- Size of documents should not exceed 200 KB
লক্ষীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্পে সরকার প্রতি মাসে আর্থিক সাহায্য করছে ।
How to Apply in Utsashree portal
You May Follow West Bengal General teachers transfer process . it was expected that Utsashree Portal may also follow approximately same process.
Process to apply for General Transfer of West Bengal Teachers :
West Bangal Utsashree Portal Manual Guide Download
GENERAL TRANSFER USER MANUAL (SECONDARY)
- User Manual of General transfer applicant level
- User Manual of General Transfer HOI level
- User Manual of DI secondary level
- User Manual of General transfer WBSSC level
- User Manual of General transfer WBBSE level
GENERAL TRANSFER USER MANUAL (Primary)
- User manual of general transfer (Applicant level)
- User manual of general transfer(SI level)
- User manual of general transfer (DPSC SECRETARY Level)
- User manual of general transfer (WBBPE level)
Own motion transfer
- User manual of own motion transfer intra district(DPSC SECRETARY Level)
- User manual of own motion transfer inter district(DPSC SECRETARY Level)
- User manual of own motion transfer inter district(WBBPE Level)
- [email protected]
- Mobile : 8902602519
- Toll Free : 1800-102-3154
What is the official website of Utsoshree Portal
Official website of the Utsashree Portal is https://banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree/
What is Utsashree Prakalpa
West Bengal Utsashree Poartal is a great initiative taken by West Bengal Govt for West Bengal Teachers. on 22nd July 2021 West Bengal Chief Minister Announced this Scheme to make the transfer process easy of teachers.
What is Utsashree Portal
Utsashree Portal is a web poortal introduced by West Bengal Govt for transfer management of teachers.