WB Primary TET 2014 is a long-term issue in the recruitment history of the West Bengal. In the First Phase of recruitment, almost 40,000 Candidate has been selected for the primary teacher and they are serving for 3 years. But Some Candidate has lodged a complaint in High Court for duplicate or unauthorized recruitment.
In this context, High Court has given a stay order to the Second Panel, Eventually, High Court suspended the candidature of 269 teachers.
Latest Update of WB Primary TET 2014 Case
The court gave an unprecedented order in the primary teacher recruitment case ( Read WB Primary TET 2014 Case) . The court has given an order to disclose all sources of income and property of the entire family of Manik Bhattacharya within the next 2 weeks, all the information related to his property will have to be reported to the court with an affidavit. The last date for submission of the affidavit is July 5.
Apart from this Court has decided to re-verify the documents related to WB Primary TET 2014, who are already in service.
High Court order of WB Primary TET 2014 Case
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
No. 905/BPE/2022 Date: 20.06.2022
NOTIFICATION FOR RECTIFICATION/UPGRADATION/MODIFICATION OF ONLINE SYSTEM FOR SUBMISSION OF PARTICULARS FOR ISSUE OF TET-2014• PASS CERTIFICATES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ORDER OF THE HONOURABLE CALCUTTA HIGH COURT, PASSED ON 20.06.2022 IN TM MATTER OF WPA-10358 OF 2022 IN THE CASE OF MAIDUL ISLAM & OTHERS VS THE STATE OF WEST BENGAL & OTHERS
In compliance with the Order of the Honourable Calcutta High Court, passed on 20.06.2022 in the Matter of WPA-I 0358 of 2022 in the case of Maidul Islam & Others Vs the State of West Bengal & Others, this is to notify for all concerned that the Board will take up all appropriate measures to rectify/modify/upgrade the system in accordance with the directions of the Honourable Calcutta High Court in the aforementioned order.
This is notified further that after such rectification/modification/up-gradation of the system/portal for removal of the difficulties, encountered by a good number of applicants, including the writ petitioners, the Board will activate the system for all those, including the writ-petitioners, who could not submit their particulars in response to our notification, under Memo No. 817/BPE/2022, dated 30.05.2022, read with the 877/BPE/2022, dated 13.06.2022, to this effect.
This also declares that the system shall continue after rectification/up-gradation/modification accordingly under fresh notification in compliance with the order of the Honourable Calcutta High Court, passed on 20.06.2022.
This invalidates the date of closure of the online system, notified in terms of our Memo. No. 877/BPE/2022, dated 13.06.2022.
Those who have been able to submit their particulars successfully, need not resubmit.
Also See West Bengal Govt All Notification
How to Download WB Primary 2014 TET Certificate
To Refill and download the WB Primary TET pass Certificate Please Follow the Steps
- Visit the official website of WBBPE
- Click here TET-2014 PASS CERTIFICATE FOR THE TET-2014 QUALIFIED AND TRAINED CANDIDATES
- For New User Registration
- For new users Click on the ‘New User Registration’. Now the following screen will be appeared.
- Here candidate will enter his/her Enrolment No & press Verify button. After successful verification, his/her following information will be displayed on the screen
- Email Address
- Mobile No.
- The candidate will press SEND OTP button. Then OTP will be sent to the Mobile No. of the candidate. The candidate after receiving OTP will enter the same and press VERIFY OTP button.
- Then the candidate will enter the captcha & press CAPTCHA VERIFY button. After successful verification of captcha, the candidate will click on Register button.
- The candidate needs to click on YES button. Then the following screen will be displayed.
- User Id & Password will be sent to the Registered Email Id of the candidate.
- For Existing User Login
- The system will authenticate the entered User Id & Password from the database. If both User Id & Password are valid then the system will take the user into his/her landing page.
- After successful login the following page will be displayed with following fields: As all the Requisite data are not available for all the candidates, the system will display the data from the database where available & those data cannot be editable. The candidate will be allowed to enter unavailable data only.
- For Application Form Fillup Demo Plz Visit WB Primary TET 2014 Certificate
Also Check West Bengal Govt Employee Leave Rule