West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF
Lokhir Bhandar Scheme or Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa is a great Initiative by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Laksmir Bhandar Scheme form download Availble .On 22 July 2021 Mamata Banerjee has Announced the scheme and Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme likely to effect from 1st september 2021.
Before election of West Bengal the CM has assured to open the scheme as “Proti poribarke, nyunotomo mashik aay”. Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa Application has start from 16 August 2021 in duare sarkar camp.
In 2021 as like india West Bengal is also going in financial crisis. To Maintain day-to-day expenditures many people struggling every day. On this aspect Lokhir Bhandar Scheme can minimize the needs. West Bengal Govt launch this Scheme only for female heads of the family.
In This article will try to give you a detail overview of all the important information regarding West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme covering objective, benefits, application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc. Are you eager to know about the Scheme ? Please read this Article to fulfill your queries.
West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar scheme 2021 Details
West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar Scheme is new Scheme launch by west bengal govt order to provide basic income support to the households of the West Bengal srate. This Scheme is only applicable for female heads of the family. Lokhir bhandar Form availabke to diwnload in our website.
Through Lokhir Bhandar scheme, the government will provide Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families. CM said Nearly 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will be benefited with this scheme. This amount would be directly deposited into bank accounts of 1.6 Crore female heads of the families in West Bengal. It would include every household from SC/ST community.
For General Category, Lokhir Bhandar Scheme only applicable except those having at least one tax-paying member (42.30 Lakh people) and those owning land more than 2 hectare (2.8 Lakh people). To Maintain the scheme West Bengal Govt has decided a budget outlay of approximately ₹12,900 Crores every year
Rs.10000 per Year given to citizen of west Bengal You may read this Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa 2021 article to know details about the scheme.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme Latest Update
১ সেপ্টেম্বর থেকে চালু হচ্ছেলক্ষ্মীর ভাণ্ডার প্রকল্প। ১৬ আগস্ট থেকে চালু হচ্ছে দুয়ারে সরকার। ১৬ আগস্ট থেকে ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর পর্যন্ত দুয়ারে সরকারে আবেদন করতে পারবেন রাজ্যের মানুষ। লক্ষ্মীর ভাণ্ডার ছাড়াও সমস্ত সরকারি প্রকল্পের জন্য আবেদন করা যাবে।’ জানা গিয়েছে ২৫ থেকে ৬০ বছর বয়সীরা আবেদন করতে পারবেন লক্ষ্মীর ভাণ্ডার প্রকল্পের জন্য। তবে সরকারি চাকুরীজীরা এই প্রকলপের সুবিধা পাবেন না।
Source : Ei Samay
- Duare Sarkar camp will held from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021. In this Camp Application form of Lokhir bhandar prakalpa will available.
- 22nd July,2021 : Today CM Mamata Banerjee announced that Lokhir Bhandar Scheme will be officially started on 1st September,2021.Means Beneficiary Can get the said amount from 1st September 2021.
- 7th July,2021 : Today CM Mamata Banerjee announced that the budget for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been fixed Rs. 10000 Crores. The scheme will be started very soon.
- 24th May, 21: CM Mamata Banerjee approved West Bengal Women Basic Income Scheme.
Lokhir Bhandar Form Download
West Bengal Govt has issued Lokhhir bhandar Form and the filled form shoud be submitted to the duare sarkar camp to apply for lokhir bhandar scheme.
Lakshmir bhandar form pdf download
Objective of West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar scheme 2021
Main objective of the West Bengal Lokhiri Bhandar Scheme 2021 is to provide basic income support to the poor family of west bengal. A new scheme to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 Crore households of Bengal- monthly ₹500 to families of General Category (Yearly ₹6,000) and ₹1,000 to families of SC/ST (Yearly ₹12,000)
The State’s monthly average Consumption Expenditure of a household is ₹5,249. Providing a monthly income support of ₹500 (yearly ₹6,000) to General Category households and ₹1,000 (yearly ₹12,000) to SC/ST Category households, would account
for 10% and 20% of their monthly expenditure respectively.
This amount would be directly deposited into bank accounts of 1.6 Crore female heads of the families in West Bengal. It would include every household from SC/ST community. For General Category, this income support would be provided to all households except those having at least one tax-paying member (42.30 Lakh people) and those owning land
more than 2 hectare (2.8 Lakh people). The budget outlay for the scheme would be
approximately ₹12,900 Crores every year.
Do you Have student in your home and does the students wants to go abroad for higer studies? You can take a look west bengal new scheme West Bengal student Credit Card.
West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Name of The Scheme||West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of Family of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Sanctioned Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
|Official Wesbite||Yet to announce|
|Application Starting Date||16 August 2021 at Duare Sarkar Camp|
|Amount Credited to Bank||From 1st September 2021|
West Bengal Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa Budget
In the new new launc scheme of west bengal govt Lokhir Bhadhar Prokolpo, every household from the SC and ST community and also General Category will be benefited. To Manage the Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa Govt has alloted Rs 12900 crore in current financial year budget. The implementation of this scheme will start from 1st July 2021. The government of West Bengal already has a database of 33 lakh women beneficiaries of the social security scheme (Samajik Suraksha Prakalpa). These beneficiaries can get the assistance directly with immediate effect. For those family whot yet to submit their form jn duare sarkar camp in previous year they can apply for this scheme in this year.
Benefits Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- Through Lokhir Bhandar scheme, financial support will be provided to the female head of the family.
- Almost 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will get benefit from this Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa.
- The Basic Income support will be Rs 500 per month for general categories and Rs 1000 per month for SC and ST categories.
- Sanctioned Amount in Budget for this scheme is around Rs 12900 crore.
- Nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary will be covered
- Amount under this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
- Process Start from 16 August 2021.
- Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal
- Having Swastho Sathi Card (optional)
- No Govt employee will not get the benefit
- If you or any one of your family is a tax payer will not get the said amout.
- The person who get any type of Vata from govt will not eligible for this scheme.
- All the families of SC and ST categories can apply under this scheme
- Those general category citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme
- Age should be in between 25 yrs to 60 yrs.
- Aadhar card/Voter Card / Passport/Driving License
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Swastho sathi Card (Optional)
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Have you linked your Ration Card with your Aadhaar. If not your Ration Card may cancelled and You wont get Ration. Dont worry you May Follow our Article How to link Aadhaar with West Bengal digital Ration Card.
Applications Procedure of Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
On 22 July 2021 West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced the scheme. As the scheme is new Govt may take few days to update all the details and Application process of Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa will start from 16 August in Duare Sarkar Camp.
Process of application of Laksmir Bhandar Scheme
- Download Laksmir Bhandar Form from our site.
- Print out that form
Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa Form Download Pdf
To apply on Lokhhir Bhandar Scheme form will be available from 16 August in Duare Sarkar Camp. We will update the same as soon as it will publish officially.
Before Bidhansabha election 2021 Trinamool Congress Supreemo Mamata Banerjee has released A Manifesto called “Didir Dosh Ongikar“. Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa is the one the scheme of the manifesto. You may take look the 10 promises of Mamata banerjee.
Didir Dosh Ongikar
1. Ojosro sujog – Somridhho Bangla
- Fifth largest economy with GDP size of ₹12.5 Lakh Crore and annual per capita income of more than ₹2.5 Lakh
- 35 lakh people uplifted to reduce people below poverty line to 5% from 20% in 2011
- 5 Lakh new jobs per year to be created to halve the unemployment rate
2. Proti Poribarke Nyunotomo Mashik Aay
- A new scheme to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 Crore households of Bengal- monthly ₹500 to families of General Category (Yearly ₹6,000) and ₹1,000 to families of SC/ST (Yearly ₹12,000)
3. Arthik Sujog, Shobol Jubo
- To make Bengal’s youth self-reliant, a new scheme for all eligible students – Student Credit Cards with credit limit up to ₹10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%
4. Banglay Shobar, Nishchit Ahar
- New facility under Khadya Sathi – No need to go to the ration shop anymore. Free doorstep delivery of monthly ration to 1.5 Crore households.
- 75 Crore subsidised meals at ₹5 per meal through 2,500 ‘Maa’ Canteens across 50 cities.
5. Bordhito utpadon, Sukhi Krishok
- ₹10,000 per acre support to be provided to 68 lakh small and marginal farmers every year under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- To be the number 1 State in Net Sown Area and Cropping Intensity by adding 3 lakh hectares of cultivable land and converting 4.5 lakh hectares to double cropping system respectively
- To be in top 5 States in productivity for food grains and four cash crops – Tea, Jute, Potato and Tobacco
6. Shilponnoto Bangla
- Additional 10 lakh MSMEs to be added every year to increase the total number of functional MSME units to 1.5 cr
- 2,000 big industrial units to be added to the existing base of 10,000 units in the next 5 years
- ₹5 lakh crore of new investments in the next 5 years
7. Unnototoro swasthya byabostha, sushtho Bangla
- Double the spending on Health from 0.83% to 1.5% of the State GDP
- Medical College-cum-Super Speciality Hospital in all 23 district headquarters
- Double the number of seats for – doctors, nurses, and paramedics
8. Egiye rakhte, shikkhito Bangla
- Increase the spending on Education from 2.7% to 4% of the state GDP
- Each block to have at least one Model Residential School
- Double the number of seats for teachers’ training
9. Shobai pai, matha gonjar thaai
- 5 lakh additional low cost houses to be built under Banglar Bari Scheme in urban habitations to reduce slum population from 7% to 3.65%
- 25 lakh additional low cost houses to be built under Bangla Awas Yojana in rural areas and reduce kutcha houses to less than 1%
10. Proti ghore bidyut, sodok, jol
- Piped drinking water facility to be provided to additional 47 Lakh households to ensure 100% coverage; up from 26%
- 24×7 electricity at affordable rates to all households
- Every rural household to be connected with all weather roads, a functional drainage system and piped drinking water
Source of Didir Dosh Ongikar
Who Can get Benifit from Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa
All female head with fulfilling the required eligibility criteria
Amount of Vata in Lokhir Bhandar Prakalpa
Rs. 500 per month for General Category and Rs. 1000 per month for SC /ST category.
Who will not get the benefit
- Any Govt employee
- Land of 2 hectors
- Tax Payer
- Who Get other Dole from Govt
Starting date of application
16 August in Duare Sarkar Camp.