IGRS AP means Inspector General of Revenue and Stamps, Andhra Pradesh. IGRS Andhra Pradesh portal provides you with plenty of services which is easily accessed from your home. At present Andhra Pradesh Govt mandates IGRS Encumbrance Certificate as an essential document for buying property in Andhra Pradesh.
The following article will provide you with a detailed guide of a search for your IGRS AP encumbrance certificate, Application procedure, how to download your encumbrance certificate.
- Sanction Loan or to prove any Land or Property leagly clean IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate is a valuable Documents
- It may utilised for processess involving the moving of owned property.
IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
For property buyers and sellers An Encumbrance Certificate is now an essential document in Andhra Pradesh. The certificate ensures that the property does not possess any legal issue so that anyone can buy or sell the property without any legal violation.
Registration of property is now a very important factor in legal ownership. The Registration and Stamps Department in Andhra Pradesh (AP) mainly collects revenue through stamp duty, registration charges, and transfer duty. With the help of the official portal citizens of Andhra Pradesh can Find All Valuable services of The Govt. with a host of services like all information about stamp duty, registration charges, property valuation, list of notaries, etc.
The IGRS AP encumbrance certificate presented by the Andhra Pradesh government will have the following information in it:-
- Detailed Information Of Land Owner
- If there should be an occurrence of one of the accomplice delivered his offer from the commonly bought property, delivery Deed subtleties will likewise be accessible
- Encumbrance Certificate will show the all property details as recorded in the Sale Deeds
- Exchanges identified with a property will be referenced in Encumbrance Certificate.
- The exchanges subtleties will be recorded in sequential request
- In the event that the land is purchased by credit, at that point, Encumbrance Certificate will contain insights concerning a home loan
- For talented deeds, subtleties on blessing settlement will be given in Encumbrance Certificate
Overview of IGRS AP
|Name of The Scheme||IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Benefit||Providing encumbrance certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Property holders of Andhra Pradesh state|
Also Read 59% Discount in Air Conditioner by Haryana Govt.
What is Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
“Encumbrance” is meaningful in case of any financial or non-financial claims on a property by parties other than the title-holder of the property. An Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is an important document that is required when buying or selling a property. This document is used as proof of free title/ownership of a property.
Why is Encumbrance Certificate Important?
- “Encumbrance Certificate” of a property gives a buyer assurance of financial or non-financial liabilities such as liens, outstanding loans and leases.
- It is important that buyers obtain the document to not only to secure the legal title of the property but also to ensure that the buyer will be eligible for the loan.
- Encumbrance Certificate might be required in
- Mutation of property (Khata Registration / Khata Transfer / Patta)
- The certificate is provided to the Village / Panchayat Officer to update the land tax records.
- To withdraw PF
- Property purchase
- House construction
Importance of IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate
- An encumbrance certificate is an essential document to verify before buying any land or house.
- Through the Encumbrance Certificate, the buyer ensures that the concerned person has full authority over the property and there are no dues.
- IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate certificate is essential for taking loans from the bank, and there are some of the banks who demand an Encumbrance Certificate for the past 13 years.
- An encumbrance certificate is the only evidence that confirms the lawful privilege to the owner.
Types of Encumbrance Certificate
- Form 15: is issued only when there is a transaction on the property which can be a loan, lease, gift, sale, etc. But this certificate doesn’t contain any details of the transaction.
- Form 16: The ‘Form 16’ or ‘Nil Encumbrance Certificate (NEC)‘ is issued when the property does not have any encumbrance during the said period
Search for IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate
- First, go to the official website of State’s Registration and Stamps Department Official
- On the right side, you can see the Service option.
- From there you can click on the Encumbrance Search (EC).
- By clicking on the option, the new screen will open.
- There are some instructions, which you need to be read carefully.
- Then after reading, click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will see the “Encumbrance Search”
- There, candidates can choose the selection option.
- From the three options of search, candidates have to choose one option.
- Captcha Code has to enter.
- At the end click on the Submit button.
Note that at times when the server is busy or under migration, you may not be able to avail of the service and may be required to visit the concerned sub-registrar’s office (SRO), or get the EC through the Meeseva portal. However, under normal circumstances, you can avail of this service on the IGRS AP portal.
To search for an encumbrance certificate, simply input details like the document number, house number, or survey number in a revenue village and select the district and location of the SRO, to proceed. For certificates before 1983, you will have to approach the SRO.
What are the Documents Required to Get an Encumbrance Certificate?
Mentioned below are the documents that have to be submitted along with the registration form, while registering a property in Andhra Pradesh:
- Sale agreement
- Identity proof of the buyer, the seller and the witnesses (could be Aadhaar, Voter ID card, Passport or Driving Licence, etc.)
- The property sale deed/gift deed/partition deed/release deed if a deed has been executed previously
- Property registration document
- Applicant’s proof of address
- Duly filled Form 60 or PAN card with proof of identity and address of both parties.
- Passport-size photographs of the buyer and the seller.
Application Procedure Of IGRS AP
If you want to apply for the encumbrance certificate then you must follow the step-by-step application procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website of State’s Registration and Stamps Department Official
- Home Page of Registration and Stamp Department, Andhra Pradesh will open
- Now click on the click here button to register yourself
- Fill up desired box
- Click on submit
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar Number
- User ID
- The applicant will receive the user credential through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the user name and password.
- The applicant will get an OTP to the registered mobile
- Enter OTP and Captcha.
- Click on submit
- Login using your details
- Go to the home page and click on online services
- Select the encumbrance certificate.
- Document number
- Registration year
- SRO name or code
- Details of the property will appear
- Click on the next button.
- Signed or Unsigned EC options will appear on the next page.
- Select the unsigned certificate option from this page
- Click on Print to download the Encumbrance Certificate.
IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate Download IGRS AP
If you want to download your encumbrance certificate then you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Open the home page of the portal, click on the option of Online EC.
- On the open page, enter the details like registration year, document no., district name, etc. Enter the captacha code and click on Submit.
- On the open page, citizens will be able to download a copy of their encumbrance certificate online.
How to get a certified copy on AP IGRS?
- Go to the official website of the AP IGRS or click here.
- You will be required to fill details, such as the district, SRO, registered document number, registration year and captcha and then proceed to submit the details. You will then be able to get the certified copy.
How Search IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate 2021
- Go to the official website of State’s Registration and Stamps Department Official
- Home Page will Open
- Hover your mouse on Right side bar
- Click on Encumbrance Search (EC)
- eEncumbrance Statement Page open
- Showing Details Like the following :
- The long awaited dream, enabling the Citizens to search on their own the Encumbrance on any property registered in Sub Registrar Offices has been made a practical reality with the advent of Information Technology. Now citizens can search for Encumbrance on 24X7 basis from anywhere through the medium of Internet.
- he Source for generating encumbrance details for self-search and encumbrance certificate obtained in Sub Registrar Office is same. Hence for all practical purposes both are same. However, citizens who need ink signed Encumbrance certificate should approach SRO concern
- Online eEC is available for transaction post 01-01-1983 only. Hence if citizens require Encumbrance certificate prior to 01-01-1983, they should approach SRO office concern.
- Search for eEC can be made on :
- Document Number and Year of Document OR
- House Number or Old House Number or Apartment name situated in a City/ Town/Village with optional Flat Number and Colony/Locality/Habitation OR
- Survey number in a Revenue Village and optionally described by a Plot number.
- District and SRO office selection is mandatory under all options.
- Period of search is controlled as per the availability of data.
- Users are advised to enter the house number following the standard format as Ward – Block – Door NO / Bi no. for better results.
- As the data describing the property is not well structured and standardized due to legacy data and variation in description of the same property with respect to time because of changes in the classification of property, a probabilistic search is made and that may result in display of multiple results some of which may not be of any interest to the user. User should select the relevant entry for generating the statement on Encumbrances.
- Click Submit
- Select Document No or Memo No from Drop Down
- Enter year Of Registration
- After Entering you will See status of IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate
IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate : Contact information
For any information or grievance, you can contact:
I T E & C Department, AP Secretariat, Velagapudi: 4th Block, 1st Floor.