After Announcing the Scheme by West Bengal Govt Students are very eager to know How to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card online 2021. Before West Bengal Election 2021 Trinamool Congress leader as well as chief minister of bengal has announced 10 election manifesto . On June 24, She announced one of the scheme of 10 manifesto as West Bengal Student Credit Card. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said that a student can get a soft loan of up to 10 lakh for pursuing higher studies.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021– Online Apply
To know How to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card online, you first go through the short overview of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021. As this scheme is very new so students should very cautious before apply for West Bengal student credit card.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Key Features
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021|
|State||West Bengal Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal from Class X onwards|
|Type of Scheme||Soft loan for Student / Student Credit Card|
|Official Website||wbscc.wb.gov.in, banglaruchchashiksha.wb.gov.in|
|Credit Amount||Rs. 10 lakh|
|Repay Period||within a period of 15 years after getting a Job|
More Details about the scheme West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
What is the Main Objective Of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
The Main Objective of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 is to provide financial assistance and provide hassle-free and collateral-free loans to students residing in West Bengal for higher education as well as study in abroad. This scheme give Credit up to Rs, 10 lakh with minimal 4 % interest rate to students who want to pursue their higher education without taking any financial burden. Chief Minister thinks that this credit card scheme may reduce the unemployment rate among the citizens of West Bengal as it reduce the financial burden.
Chief Minister says “Earlier, the parents used to sell off their property to fund higher studies of their children, but no more they have to do it now. Parents need not have to worry any more as the project will be launched form June 30.” West bengal student credit card scheme apply online may start from 30th June 2021.
“From professional courses, diploma to post graduation and PhD and post-doctoral courses, they can pursue their dream with the help of this credit card with a limit of Rs 10 lakh,” the CM said. “It is a soft loan for the students,” she said, adding that the students can refund the money within a period of 15 years.
How to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card online 2021
West Bengal Student Credit Card Registration Process as Follows:
- To Complete west Bengal student Credit Card First of all, go to the official website of the West Bengal student credit card scheme
- The main home page of WB Student Credit Card will be displayed.
- On the Right Upper Corner Hover your mouse on “Student Registration”.
- Student Registration form will open
- Fill the Basic Details
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Fill Details Present Course of Study
- Programme Type
- Programme Name
- State of Institution
- District of Institution
- Name of Institution
- Put Your Contact Details
- Set your Password for login in to West Bengal Student Credit card Portal
- Click on Registration Button
- Enter OTP on next page which you have received on your mobile.
- After completion of the registration process a unique id will be generated which will be sent to your mobile number which will be used as your user id for submission of application. This unique id will be used as user id for all future purposes.
How To Submit West Bengal Student Credit Card Application
- First of all, go to the official website of the West Bengal student credit card scheme
- Click On student login
- Enter your application ID, password, and captcha code received in your mobile or E mail
- A Applicant Dashboard will Open
- Name, Registration no. and contact number will appear, which the student need to checkout
- To apply for the loan, please click on “Apply Loan” on Dashboard.
- On the next page You have to enter the following details in this application form
- Personal details
- Student Name
- Name Of Father
- Name of Mother
- Legal Guardian Name
- Last Qualification
- PAN No.
- Co borrower details
- All Details related to Co borrower
- Present Address Details
- Permanent Address Details
- Course and Income Details
- Bank Details of the Student
- Bank Details of Co borrower
- Click On Save & Continue.
- On next Step You have to upload necessary Documents.
- Latest color photograph of the student
- Latest color photograph of the co-applicant
- Signature of the student as specified
- Co borrower address proof
- Signature of the overawe legal guardian
- Student’s Aadhar card
- Students PAN card or undertaking as specified
- Co borrower PAN card or undertaking as specified
- Admission receipt of the institution
- Class 10th board registration certificate
- Click on save and continue Button
- A new page will appear Showing the Following Details
- Name of the student
- Scanned photo with signature of the student
- Scanned photo with signature of the co-borrower
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Details of the Present Course of study
- Option to view the personal details
- Option to view the uploaded documents
- Review all the fields, edit if necessary (EDIT button is one the left panel). Once the student is fully satisfied with the details fed, he/she needs to press Submit Application
- A dialogue box will appear before you asking you if you want to confirm to submit or not
- You have to click on yes to Complete the Process.
- You have successfully applied West Bengal Student Credit card
What Are the Eligibility Criteria to apply West Bengal Student Credit Card
- Students are resident of West Bengal
- One can avail of the benefit of the scheme from Class X onwards
- Upper Age Limit to get Benefit 40 Years
- He or she has to be a resident of Bengal for 10 years or above.
- The loan can be taken to undertake studies at the Graduation, Post-Graduation and post-doctoral level
- The facility will also be available for those who will pursue any diploma course and undertake research work
Repayment Period Of West Bengal Student Credit Card 2021
This Student Credit Card scheme was a part of the election manifesto as DIDIR DOSH ONGIKAR. This scheme will be available for Class X onwards and up to 40 years of age. The repay period of West Bengal Student Credit Card loan within a period of 15 years. To get more Information about the Scheme and application Process How to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card online attach with us.
List of Documents to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Residential Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Are you Belongs to farmers family ? You can check out WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
What Are The Benefits of West Bengal Student Credit Card
- The chief minister Mamata Banerjee has launched West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme for Students.
- Students get a credit up to Rs 10 lakh from the banks without personal guarantor, as the state government will provide the guarantee.
- This scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 June 2021
- The loan provided through this scheme will be available at a very low rate of interest approx. 4%
- Students who are living in West Bengal for the last 10 years can take benefit of this scheme.
- Student are in undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad will also take the benefit of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Students can refund the money within a period of 15 years after getting a job.
- Allotted for 12 lakh and 9.5 lakh students in Class X and XII levels and others.
- The loan can be used for institutional expenses (course and college fees) and for non-institutional expenses such as hostel fees/rent, purchase of laptop or study tours/projects.
To Know about another financial assistance scheme Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- Helpline Number- 18001028014
- Email Id- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If a 8 year old student eligible for the West Bengal Student Credit Card
No, Students studying in class 10th or above will be able to take benefit of this scheme
What is the official website for registration of students under the West Bengal Student’s Credit Card Scheme?
What is the maximum amount of loan eligible under the scheme?