Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana has launched by Himachal Pradesh Government. This is a new Scheme for girls to provide financial Assistance to the economically weaker girls of the state . This scheme is also known as Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana. There was many scheme launched by govt of India. HP Shagun Yojana is one of the popular scheme for girls to help them financially.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Jai Ram Thakur has launched the new Scheme Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana. ₹ 31000 will be provided to the girls of BPL families of the state for marriage purpose. Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Sarveen Chaudhary said “here today that the State Government has notified “Shagun” scheme for providing Marriage Grant to BPL Girls/Women today.”
The Minister said ” main objective of the scheme is to provide Rs. 31000 as financial assistance to the parents/ guardians or the girl herself if her parents were not traceable for marriage of their girls who belong to BPL families, above 18 years of age and bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.”
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Girls living below poverty line of Himachal Pradesh|
|Objective||Financial Support for Marriage of Poor Girls|
|Date of Starting||1 April 2021|
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
The main objective of the scheme is to provide Rs. 31000 as financial assistance to the parents/ guardians or the girl herself if her parents were not traceable for marriage of their girls who belong to BPL families, above 18 years of age. The beneficiary should belongs to Himachal Pradesh. These households must belong to either scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) or other backward classes (OBC) category.
This Scheme is one of the great step to focus or uplift the girl child. The said amount will be available under this scheme will be provided in the form of grant. In case a girl child does not have parents or any guardian, they can apply in self. To fulfill the Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana Govt. has allotted of Rs. 50 crore in the recent Budget of Himachal Pradesh for 2021 year.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
- ₹ 50 crore has been allotted by the HP Government for implementation of this scheme.
- Under This Scheme Financial Assistance will be available of ₹ 31000
- This scheme has started from 1st April 2021
- Before 2 months of marriage applicant can apply to get benefit.
- Under this Scheme application can also be made under this scheme within 6 months of marriage.
- If a girl marries outside the state, she is also eligible to get benefit of this scheme.
- In case a girl child does not have parents or any guardian, they can apply in self
Eligibility of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
- Applicants who wants get that benefit she must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh state.
- The girl’s name should be registered on the e-district portal.
- The age of bride must be 18 years or above and the age of groom must be above 21 years.
- The Applicant Should be Included in BPL category.
- The family of the applicant girl must belong to either SC, ST or OBC category.
- Those destitute left out women who are not financially able to perform their re-marriage can also apply.
- Widow women can also apply for that scheme.
Important documents Required for HP Shagun Yojana
- BPL Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate to verify that girl belongs to either SC or ST or OBC category.
- Aadhaar Card of applicant girl
- Voter ID Card of girls
- Age proof of girls
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
How to apply online under Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
Process to apply online Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
- Go to the official website of e-District Himachal Pradesh.
- Home Page of e-District Himachal Pradesh will open
- On left hand side of the page hover your mouse on ” Citizen Login “
- Check out Guest/New User
- Fill Name, Email ,Mobile No & captcha
- Click Submit
- Or Click New Registration
- Put the Necessary Details like
- date of birth
- mobile number
- father’s name
Process to apply offline under Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
- Go to your nearest Gram Panchayat, Municipality or Anganwadi center.
- Collect application form of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
- Fill the application form like your name, mobile number, email id, Address, BPL card No. etc.,
- Submit that form to the concerned Department
Process to check Track application status
- Go to the official website of e-District Himachal Pradesh.
- Home Page of e-District Himachal Pradesh will open.
- After this you have to click on the option of Track Application.
- Select Desired Service
- Put Application ID and click Search.
Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021 Press release
No. 672/2021-PUB 11th June 2021
Financial assistance worth Rs. 31000 to be given under Shagun scheme: Sarveen Chaudhary
Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Sarveen Chaudhary said here today that the State Government has notified “Shagun” scheme for providing Marriage Grant to BPL Girls/Women today.
The Minister said that main objective of the scheme is to provide Rs. 31000 as financial assistance to the parents/ guardians or the girl herself if her parents were not traceable for marriage of their girls who belong to BPL families, above 18 years of age and bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh. The marriage grant would be given even if the girl from Himachal Pradesh is marrying a boy from outside the state of Himachal Pradesh, she added.
Sarveen Chaudhary said that for getting benefit under the scheme the application should be made in the prescribed form by the parents/guardians the girls herself, in case she is destitute to the concerned Child Development Project Officer/Incharge Nari Sewa Sadan/Superintendent Balika Ashram. The Child Development Project Officer/Incharge Nari Sewa Sadan/Superintendent Balika Ashram will verify the antecedents contained in the application.
The financial assistance under the scheme may be paid two months in advance of the proposed date of marriage. If the marriage has already taken place, the grant shall be disbursed even after the applicant applies for the grant of marriage, within a period of six months. In case the applicant applies after a period of six months from the date of marriage, the application shall not be considered and no benefit shall be provided.
Shagun scheme would be applicable throughout the State from 1st April, 2021.
The District Programme officer would be competent to sanction a marriage grant of Rs. 31000 to bonafide Himachal Pradesh girls/women who are above 18 years for their marriage
- Helpdesk Support : 18001808076
- Helpdesk e-Mail_id: [email protected]
Click here to know the contact of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021
West Bengal Utsashree Portal for Teachers Transfer 2021