Haryana Govt Introduce Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021. This Scheme is an AC replacement scheme, under this scheme consumers of Haryana state can buy a new AC with Exchange with their old one. Under Haryana Replacement AC Scheme almost 1.05 lakh ACs will be made available for consumers at a very low price. The discount of ACs of up to 59 per cent of the Minimum Retail Price (MRP) to people of the state.
By installing these energy-saving new ACs, 657 power units will be saved in comparison to the old 3 stars ACs and there will be annual savings of up to Rs 5,000.
Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021
Power Minister of Haryana Ranjit Singh Chautala on 30th may 2021 launched the first of its kind ‘demand-side management-AC scheme’ in the state for domestic consumers of urban and rural areas. This Scheme will promote the saving of energy in day to day life. Haryana Power Department has tied up with three well-known companies to provide electricity cost saving split ACs of 1.5-ton capacity at low cost.
Objective of Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021
The main objective of the Haryana AC Replacement Scheme is to promote energy conservation among Urban and rural areas of Haryana State. In this scheme, the government will provide up to 59% discount subsidy on retail price. AC Scheme by Haryana Discoms under Demand Side Management. By installing these energy-saving ACs, 657 power units will be saved in comparison to the old 3-star ACs and there will be an annual savings of up to ₹5,000.
- AC scheme formulated under DSM regulations, 2014 and approved by HERC
- Empaneled OEMs*- Daikin, Blue Star and Voltas
- Consumers can replace their old/inefficient ACs or install new super-efficient AC of ISEER 5.41 rating
- The scheme is only for domestic consumers of UHBVN & DHBVN
- Maximum limit per consumer account number- 3 ACs for replacement and 1 AC for new installation
- Scheme accessible through online portal of the Discom
- Authorized dealer/ OEMs will dispose-off the old AC in an environment friendly manner
- AC Price – Available at a discount upto 59% on MRP
- AC Capacity & Type – 1.5 Ton, Split AC
- Every new AC will save 657 units of power annually when compared with an old 3-star AC, resulting in annual savings of up to Rs5,000
- Load reduction
- The move aims at reducing domestic power consumption
Haryana AC Replacement Scheme Overview
|Name of The Scheme||Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Haryana Government Power Distribution Corporation|
|Last date For Registration||24th August 2021|
|Discount||Up to 59 %|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs 4000 for urban people and Rs 8000 for Rural People|
Benefits of Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021
- Attractive buy-back offers from the leading AC brands
- Discount upto 59% on MRP
- Estimated annual savings by using a super-efficient AC vs a 3-star AC Assumption – (Daily running of 6 hrs, 150 days in a year)
- Units of electricity saved – 657 units
- Reduction in electricity bill- Rs.4664 approx.
- 1 year for complete equipment
- 10 years for compressor
- Authorized dealers will install AC at the consumer’s premises
- Rs2,000 on a new AC and Rs4,000 on exchange of an old one in urban areas
- Rs4,000 on a new AC and Rs8,000 on replacement of an old one in rural areas
- 1.05 lakh power-saving ACs will also have special discount on price by manufacturers
Empanelled Firms tied up with the Scheme
Three well-known companies have associated with AC replacement Scheme. These three companies will provide electricity cost saving split ACs of 1.5-ton capacity at low cost.
- Blue Star
Documents Required for Haryana AC Scheme 2021
- Old AC Document
- Residential proof certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Specification of AC under Haryana AC Scheme 2021
- Blue Star
- Copper piping 3 meter Length.
- Power supply cable 3 meter lenght.
- Insulation of copper piping.
- Mounting of Indroor & Outdoor Units with requisite accessories and brackets (stand).
- Joining of indoor & Outdoor units with copper piping
- Connection Air conditioner with power supply.
- Providing drain pipe 3 meter length.
- Minor Civil work.
- 10 years Compressor Warranty.
Installation charges of accessories
|Item Details||Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd||Blue Star Limited||Voltas Limited|
|Stabilizer 4 kVA||1,640||1,640||1,640|
Also See PLI Scheme for Specialty Steel
Online Application Process of Haryana AC Replacement Scheme 2021
To apply online application for the Haryana AC Replacement Scheme follow the below steps
- First you have to open the official web page.
- At home page on header menu click on Account
- From Drop Down Menu Choose Registration for AC Replacement Scheme
- Registration for the AC Scheme page will open
- Choose Discom Type
- Enter Account Number
- Click Search
- Enter Necessary Information
- Click Submit